· Can you deliver first class customer service, frontline administrative support and work on your own initiative?
· Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills?
· Are you a born organiser and problem-solver with a methodical approach to work?
· Would you like to work as part of a friendly team that’s committed to staff training and development?
· Are you looking for a new career opportunity?
If so, then we want to hear from you.
GBS Roofing is a rapidly growing and widely respected company with over 30 years of experience in delivering the highest quality roofing and waterproofing solutions to a growing range of customers – from large public-sector construction projects to smaller bespoke pieces of work for homeowners and businesses.
Due to continued growth, we now have a new vacancy for an Administrative & Accounts Assistant based at our office in Antrim.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in the business. The position will include administration and reception duties along with processing invoices and wages payments. Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as competence and experience using IT for accounting, word processing and spreadsheets.
Preference may be given to applicants who have experience of using Sage 50. Experience of working in the construction industry and in a front office role is desirable but not essential.
This is a permanent full-time position working 39 hours per week (08:00 to 5:00 with 4:00pm finish on Fridays) and located at our new head office in Antrim.
A full job description, person speciﬁcation and application form are available to download by clicking the links below:
Or by contacting our office:
GBS Roofing 12a Plasketts Close, Kilbegs Business Park, Antrim BT41 4LY
Tel: 028 9042 2555
The closing date for completed application forms is 5pm on Friday 12 January 2018. Late applications and CVs will not be accepted.